13 April 2013

Remain the history: Nokia 3310 is good?

It is going to be legend mobile phone forever for 2G.
I want to comment about Nokia3310 which is not famous now,today. It used to be the best 2G phone and strongest phone in the world, even you thrown it away.

The feature was good enough for that time and well known phone for Nokia.
Nokia was the best brand in the past but now unlikely.
The features include calculator,games and so on. It may not many application like modern smartphone but it was enough for the day pass by.

I remember my mother used it and it was my first mobile phone to use and touch , i really like it because it was very strong phone so i was very careless person. Compare to modern smartphone easily break, especially when you put on your jean or pants. After long time, Nokia reputation seem to be less famous because they do not have much idea for new things and CEO as well.

I still saw someone like my employee use and she said "It is very strong phone and easy for me to use" that i was i heard. Not just only old generation use but new generation like me would like to use something is so simple.

However,  technology becomes more available to everyone and they can effort to buy and touch it like Iphone or Blackberry. Nokia 3310 still be the history and their father of all mobile phone. Iphone,Samsung and Blackberry  are son of Nokia.

No comments:

Post a Comment